- This event has passed.
Spring Retreat 2019
Jamia Ahmadiyya UK,
April 7, 2019 8:00 to April 13, 2019 19:00
We’ve again arranged a packed Spring Retreat for young Khuddam and Atfal at the beautiful venue of Jamia Ahmadiyya in Haslemere, Surrey.
With activities from going back in time to the early history of Islam to playing football and cricket to learning first aid to receiving mentoring about universities, this year’s Spring Retreat is a week full of educational and recreational activities.
It will – inshAllah – take place from the 7th to 13th April 2019 and is for 14-17 year olds. Places are limited so please register as soon as possible using this link.
We’re really excited about this event and look forward to seeing you too at this year’s Spring Retreat.
Etiquettes on class
Daily Time table
Spring Retreat Schedule
Frequently Asked Questions
Requirement List (Students)
- Toothbrush/ Toothpaste
- Trimmer/Shaving kit, nail cutter
- Shower Gel/ Shampoo
- Towels, Toiletries
- Crème, Comb
- Underwear, vest, socks
- Formal clothes
- Topi/Prayer Cap
- Sports kit (Football will be on Astro- there will also be options such as Basketball, Table Tennis, and Badminton etc…)
- Pair of shoes
- Sleeping suit
- AIMS Card
- Money for the Snack Stall
- Personal medication
- Sleeping bag (if you wish)
- Water Bottle (with your name on it)
- Spare Clothes (for warm weather and cold weather) e.g. socks, fleece, rain jacket, shorts, t-shirts
Note: Pillows, Duvets, etc. are provided however if you want to bring your own you can do.
Etiquettes of Spring Retreat Class
- Please DO NOT bring the following items to the Spring Retreat (If these or any other distracting items are found, they will be confiscated for the duration of the class):
- Game boy or portable/handheld video games
- MP3 Player/CD Player/Walkman
- Board games
- Playing cards/sports cards
- Take care of personal belongings such as wallet, mobile phones, electronic devices etc.
- Organisers are not responsible for misplaced or lost items.
- Never steal and never abuse anyone physically or verbally. Participants can be sent home for such misconduct.
- Co-operate with organisers on duty.
- Be courteous to fellow Khuddam and Atfal.
- Say Salam to other Khuddam and Atfal generously and make new friends.
- Do not make noise once the lights go out for the night. Many Khuddam and Atfal have travelled long distances to get to the class and need some quiet time to get some sleep.
- Keep the site clean especially the washrooms and report any non-functional washrooms ASAP.
- Constantly pray for the success of the class.
- Do not swear, lie, cheat, fight, play rough, or act inappropriately.
- During sports activities, referees and organisers can disqualify participants for such behaviour.
- More severe actions can also be taken in cases of fighting.
- Obey the referees and do not try to influence them.
- Play for the sake of the game, and not merely to win.
- Accept defeat cheerfully and be generous to the opponent in victory and defeat
|NOOR||ASSEMBLY||HOLY QURAN||SOCIAL ISSUES||HISTORY OF ISLAM||BREAK||KALAM||SALAT|
|MAHMOOD||ASSEMBLY||SALAT||HOLY QURAN||SOCIAL ISSUES||BREAK||HISTORY OF ISLAM||KALAM|
|NASIR||ASSEMBLY||KALAM||SALAT||HOLY QURAN||BREAK||SOCIAL ISSUES||HISTORY OF ISLAM|
|TAHIR||ASSEMBLY||HISTORY OF ISLAM||KALAM||SALAT||BREAK||HOLY QURAN||SOCIAL ISSUES|
|MASROOR||ASSEMBLY||ISLAMIC KNOWLEDGE||HISTORY OF ISLAM||KALAM||BREAK||SALAT||HOLY QURAN|
|AHMAD||ASSEMBLY||KALAM||SALAT||HOLY QURAN||BREAK||SOCIAL ISSUES||HISTORY OF ISLAM|
Majlis Khuddamul and Atfalul Ahmadiyya UK – 7th National Spring Retreat 2019 Organising Committee (Version 1.0)
Azeez Hafeez Sahib
Dealing with challenges of 21st Century
Syed Taalay Ahmed Sahib
This Year Under Huzoor
Umar Nasser Sahib
Does God Exist?
Mansoor Clarke Sahib
A Mission Abroad: Sierra Leone
Safeer Qamar Sahib
Jihad from Home: Social Media
Mirza Mahmood Sahib
Experiences with Khilafat
Prayer timesFROM Thursday, October 17, 2019. Masjid fazl & Baitul futuh
- 06 : 30 Fajr
- 14 : 00 Zuhr
- 16 : 30 Asr
- 18 : 15 Maghrib
- 19 : 30 Isha