Prayer timesFROM Wednesday, December 12, 2018. Masjid fazl & Baitul futuh
- 06 : 50 Fajr
- 13 : 00 Zuhr
- 13 : 00 Asr
- 16 : 05 Maghrib
- 19 : 45 Isha
- This event has passed.
Spring Retreat 2018
We’ve again arranged a packed Spring Retreat for young Khuddam and Atfal at the beautiful venue of Jamia Ahmadiyya in Haslemere, Surrey.
With activities from going back in time to the early history of Islam to playing football and cricket to learning first aid to receiving mentoring about universities, this year’s Spring Retreat is a week full of educational and recreational activities.
It will – inshAllah – take place from the 1st to 7th April 2018 and is for 13-18 year olds. Places are limited so please register as soon as possible using this link.
We’re really excited about this event and look forward to seeing you too at this year’s Spring Retreat.
Etiquettes on class
Daily Time table
Spring Retreat Schedule
Frequently Asked Questions
Requirement List (Students)
- Toothbrush/ Toothpaste
- Trimmer/Shaving kit, nail cutter
- Shower Gel/ Shampoo
- Towels, Toiletries
- Crème, Comb
- Underwear, vest, socks
- Formal clothes
- Topi/Prayer Cap
- Sports kit (Football will be on Astro- there will also be options such as Basketball, Table Tennis, and Badminton etc…)
- Pair of shoes
- Sleeping suit
- AIMS Card
- Money for the Snack Stall
- Personal medication
- Sleeping bag (if you wish)
- Water Bottle (with your name on it)
- Spare Clothes (for warm weather and cold weather) e.g. socks, fleece, rain jacket, shorts, t-shirts
Note: Pillows, Duvets, etc. are provided however if you want to bring your own you can do.
Etiquettes of Spring Retreat Class
- Please DO NOT bring the following items to the Spring Retreat (If these or any other distracting items are found, they will be confiscated for the duration of the class):
- Game boy or portable/handheld video games
- MP3 Player/CD Player/Walkman
- Board games
- Playing cards/sports cards
- Take care of personal belongings such as wallet, mobile phones, electronic devices etc.
- Organisers are not responsible for misplaced or lost items.
- Never steal and never abuse anyone physically or verbally. Participants can be sent home for such misconduct.
- Co-operate with organisers on duty.
- Be courteous to fellow Khuddam and Atfal.
- Say Salam to other Khuddam and Atfal generously and make new friends.
- Do not make noise once the lights go out for the night. Many Khuddam and Atfal have travelled long distances to get to the class and need some quiet time to get some sleep.
- Keep the site clean especially the washrooms and report any non-functional washrooms ASAP.
- Constantly pray for the success of the class.
- Do not swear, lie, cheat, fight, play rough, or act inappropriately.
- During sports activities, referees and organisers can disqualify participants for such behaviour.
- More severe actions can also be taken in cases of fighting.
- Obey the referees and do not try to influence them.
- Play for the sake of the game, and not merely to win.
- Accept defeat cheerfully and be generous to the opponent in victory and defeat
|NOOR||ASSEMBLY||HOLY QURAN||ISLAMIC KNOWLEDGE||HISTORY OF ISLAM||BREAK||KALAM||SALAT|
|MAHMOOD||ASSEMBLY||SALAT||HOLY QURAN||ISLAMIC KNOWLEDGE||BREAK||HISTORY OF ISLAM||KALAM|
|NASIR||ASSEMBLY||KALAM||SALAT||HOLY QURAN||BREAK||ISLAMIC KNOWLEDGE||HISTORY OF ISLAM|
|TAHIR||ASSEMBLY||HISTORY OF ISLAM||KALAM||SALAT||BREAK||HOLY QURAN||ISLAMIC KNOWLEDGE|
|MASROOR||ASSEMBLY||ISLAMIC KNOWLEDGE||HISTORY OF ISLAM||KALAM||BREAK||SALAT||HOLY QURAN|
|AHMAD||ASSEMBLY||KALAM||SALAT||HOLY QURAN||BREAK||ISLAMIC KNOWLEDGE||HISTORY OF ISLAM|
Daily Time table
|Daily Time table|
|09:20||Lessons (1,2 & 3)|
|11:40||Lessons (4 & 5)|
|14:10||Waqar e Amal of Rooms and Jamia|
Spring Retreat Schedule
|Spring Retreat Schedule|
|TIME||GROUP 1||GROUP 2||GROUP 3||GROUP 4||GROUP 5||GROUP 6|
|9:20 am||Tarbiyyat||HF||AMRA Academy|
|11:20 am||HF||AMRA Academy||Tarbiyyat|
|1:15 pm||Zuhr + Lunch|
|2:00 pm||Zorbing||AMRA Academy||HF||KeK1||HF|
|3:00 pm||AMRA Academy||Zorbing||KeK1||Kek2||KeK1|
|4:00 pm||KeK1||Zorbing||AMRA Academy||Kek2|
|5:30 pm||Kek2||AMRA Academy||Zorbing|
Majlis Khuddamul and Atfalul Ahmadiyya UK – 6th National Spring Retreat 2018 Organising Committee (Version 1.0)
Dr Zahid Khan
Sadr Qadha Board UK
Dr. Aziz Hafeez
- Born 1974 Keighley West Yorkshire
- Works as GP & GP Trainer in Eldwick, West Yorkshire
- Schooling in Comprehensive School in Keighley
- Medical Education: University College London – 1993-1999
- Hospital Attachments in Yorkshire, Liverpool and Addenbrookes Cambridge
- Special Interest in Palliative Care, Consultation Skills and medical education
- Qualified as a GP from the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) in 2005
- As a GP Trainer : trains the new GP’s as part of the Leeds University Post Graduate Medical School GP Training Scheme
- His area of expertise is ensuring Doctors are able to look at their patient in a holistic view ensuring the medical science is coupled with a deep understanding of the patients psycho-social situation with reference to their specific diagnosis.
- As a day to day GP he works with a cross section of society especially with cancer patients and the elderly to ensure that their care is optimally managed from a medical and a psychological perspective.
Service to the jammat
- Qaid MKA Keighley 1990
- Assistant Motmi’d MKA UK – 1993
- Mohtamim Amoore Tulaba MKA UK 1997-99
- Regional Qaid North East 1999-2000
- Muavin Sadr MKA UK 2000-2003
- Naib Sadr MKA UK 2003- 2015
- President Keighley 2009 – 2017
- Pre Marital Counsellor – AMA UK
- Director Disaster Relief Humanity First International – 2014 to date
- Served under following Sadrs
- Rafiq Hayat
- Ahmad Yahya
- Ibraheem Noonan
- Mirza Fahkar Ahmad
- Tommy Kalon
- Fahim Anwer
- Mirza Waqas Ahmad
Attaul Momin Zahid Sahib